Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Dec 3, 2006 2:17 AM

Terhi [To my great friend]:
On Dec 3, 2006 2:17 AM
Hei!
You are so polite! Thank you! Actually I smile in that picture.. just a little bit! Mikko took that picture in his room, and back that time, there was quite a mess, so maybe that is why he didn´t want to show any background! I stand infront of the window.. And behind me you can see a part of my painting.. Becouse you sent me a picture, I wanted to send you something back, so I asked Mikko to take a picture of me. So that picture was taken just for you..
I saw your profile in the messenger, and there you said you play guitar! You haven´t tell me that! Are you good in that? I can´t play any instrument, and I can´t even sing at all.. alltough I like singing, but nobady likes to be in the same room whit me then..!
There is many wooden houses in Finlad. I would like to live in a brick-house..becouse I think they are safer.. I am afraid of many things.. like dark.. and even dogs! I hate that.. And it´s really ridiculous.. I mean I would like to have a dog of my own, but still if I´m on a walk, and I see a dog who is free, I have to turn back!
Tiina wants to be a translater. She went to england with her english course, and she is staying whit a host family. Yes, Iam touch with her, trough email and sometimes phone. And yes, Tiina has a little collection of Dickens, and others.. Those books are all in english, becouse she likes to read english.. she even things in english! I haven´t read those book, becouse I like differend kind of novels.. Don´t you read any novels?
If Tiina wants to know something about you, I am sure she will ask. She has some email-friends, and she told me to get some penpals.. So, without her, we wouldn´t never met.. But I think it was no coincidence.. I think our friendship was made to last.. You are a genuine friend too..
Thanks for your advises.. But becouse Finland is such a small country, there is very few jobs places.. And becouse of that, there are not many studyin places.. And you have to be a really really good, if you want to go study. On those schools that I want to go, you can try to get in only once a year.. and last year I failed.. so I am going to try again next year.. I´m not going to go in university, so I can´t just join a course.. But luckily I get a practical traininfg place from library.. So now I can get some work experience atleast..
I don´t know those channels that you watch, becouse I have only that kind of antenna/ aerial, which shows finnish channels.. But I know Mr. Bean, it´s very fanny. I have seen them atleast a million times..! I watch series like The survivors, Amazing Race, Bones, CSI NY, and so on..
By the way, when is your birthday? I was born in 1986, 11th of august.. Mikko´s birthday is soon, and then he will be 21 years. Tell me a more about your other friends.. I will tell you about my friends next time..
Yesterday I went to bowling with Mikko. He won.. I like bowling. I also like swimming and skating on ice. I have never tried skating on roller skates.. Badminton is also very fun. Have you ever played ckricket? That could be fun..
I am glad that you liked that poem. Do you think that could tell about India? I mean.. would that place be india where that all happened? I am suprised that you know Lawrence Hope. So do you know any other poems of his?
It was nice to chat whit you again on messenger. I wish we could do that more often. But now I must go. I hope I didn´t make too many spelling mistakes.. Now I couldn´t ask any help from Tiina..
Have a great week!
Yours,
Terhi


[To My Great Friend]
Greetings Terhi!!!
I love playing Guitar but didnt master yet. I am still at the basics. And you know my grandfather used to play Violin.
Ok, whats your national anthem??? Atleast you will sing that with everyone I believe….
Brick house….. want to see where do I live, I mean my residence then click here……
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=17361442&x=78529206&z=18&l=0&m=a&v=2
and point out on the images or blocks which you see and locate my house which shows:
Little Nest, 19-67/B, Sri Kodanda Ram Nagar, P & T Colony, Hyderabad – 500060, AP, India
And thats my house….. hey you can also check out the various places near my house like Saroornagar Lake,
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=17355416&x=78528259&z=17&l=0&m=a&v=2
By the way try to locate your place from here:
http://www.wikimapia.org/#y=60312498&x=24996643&z=12&l=0&m=a
So you are scared of dogs…. I was bitten by dogs for two times and took some injections. You know we had a sweet dog at our house and its name is Silky. Now we dont know its where abouts. Anyway dogs rarely bite and they surely bite when you see them seriously or do some mischief.
Here we dont have that much time to read novels but still some keep it as a hobby.
Never get upset over failures. They happen and quite common in everybodys life. As you know failures are the stepping stones of success. But you should focus on things that went wrong and try not to repeat the same. All the best for your next attempt. May I know in which subjects or papers you have to clear this time…?\n
You have good taste in sports….
Well here we watch satellite channels. They opened up only ten years back.
Hey 11 is a master number. and your lifepath number is 7 I have some touch in numerology!!! check out this:
Number: 7
Your path is along the lines of research, investigation and mental analysis. This includes meditation and introspection. Your opportunities will often be brought to you without having to go get them. The manifestation of those opportunities tend to have something in common with quiet places away from bustle and confusion. \n
You work well with theories and fundamentals, seeking wisdom and hidden truths. When you use your own ideas and judgment, dedication, and scientific attitude, along with your intuition, your decisions will enable you to reach your goals.
You can be alone without feeling lonely. You respect intelligence and are continuously accumulating knowledge for yourself. You have an intense reasoning capacity.
Others will perceive you as having more warmth and less aloofness when you balance your knowledge and its pursuit with compassion and human sensitivity. That combination inspires wisdom.
Hey, I have to go…. bye .. catch you again

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :