Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Keskustelu henkilön kanssa


From: Terhi Koivisto
Date: 2008/7/16

Hi!


If I remember right, tomorrow will be your 22. birthday! So very happy Birthday for You!!!

Did you received my latest e-mail.. I didn´t get any reply from you yet.. I guess you have just been busy...

By the way, I get to that art school I told you about! I´m so glad.. But now I have to move to really far away... But I guess I will be doind fine then.. Art is something that I really want to do..

Okey, bye now, and best ever wishes,
Terhi

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :