Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

hei!

Date: Sep 7, 2008 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: hei!
To: Terhi Koivisto


Hey Terhi,

Nice to hear from you. I can understand the academic demands.
I wish you all success in your studies.

Take care,
Bye

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:26 PM, Terhi Koivisto wrote:

 Hi!

I don´t have much time now, but I tough I could write u something a
bit, Just to let you know that I´m doing well in my new school, and I
will write u more when I have better time.. Now I am at school, wating
class to start.. I still don´t have my own computer, so it will be a
little difficult to find time and place to answer all my mails.. But I
will manage..

Bye now, and take care of yourself..

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :