Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Appointment at NIMHANS on 18th Jan 2008..............


Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 15:27:53 +0530
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Appointment at NIMHANS on 18th Jan 2008..............
From: NIMHANS

Mr. ...

 imay be in hyd 1819 20 or any one of the days to attend a conf .by indian
society of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
so check up and meet me there.
cell no is ...............
regards
..............

Dear Madam,
Greetings and wishes for the new year!!!

As per your advice I am taking Zeptol cr 200 daily twice. Its almost an
 year
now since I started taking Zeptol, I experienced a seizure last night for
the first time.
I want to come for a medical checkup at NIMHANS next week i.e. on Friday
18th Jan, 2008. I would like to know whether you will be available then
i.e.
on Friday 18th Jan, 2008. Please let me know........

Yours Sincerely,

On Oct 8, 2007 5:54 AM,

thank you,
take care .
regards
ndira,

On 10/2/07, I wrote:

Dear Madam,

It's your birthday, your very own special day of the year, and I just
wanted to send you some birthday cheer. Have a great day, because you
deserve it. I hope it will be the best birthday yet, bringing you
happiness
you'll never forget. And remember, no matter what you do, to blow out
candles, because birthday wishes always come true.
I am fortunate to have known you. Because you are the only one who
could
put an end to the rising questions in my life. I was your patient from
Hyderabad at NIMHANS in July 2002 taking treatment for TB-M. A major
surgery
was performed over my left brain under your supervision. I am still
continuing your prescription Zeptol cr 200 daily twice. And I can't
myself from wishing you on your Birthday.
*A very happy and beautiful Birthday to you!!!*
Yours Sincerely,


"There are two kinds of people in this world. Those who sit and curse
the darkness and Those who get up and try to light the lamp, However
small.
Decide to which kind you belong to!",

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :