Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Nov 5, 2006 3:02 PM

Terhi: [Snow Flakes]
On Nov 5, 2006 3:02 PM
Hello! It´s been a long time since we wrote last time. I thought that the packing would be the biggest part of moving, but now I know what takes more time.. Thinking where to put and what..
You haven´t ask me why we moved.. It´s a long story, and maybe I will tell you that one day..
Can I ask you something about your name? I thought that Kumar was your surname, but when we chatted trought the messenger, you told me your surname was Alluru. So.. can you tell me more about hole name?!!
By the way, do you read any manga? Or have you ever seen any anime movies? I think they are really good.
Tell me how your tests have gone? And I would like to know more about your studies! Do you have a summer vacation soon..? There is much of snow here in Finland now. I love that when everything is white.. Have you ever seen any snow? Oh, tell me have you ever travelled anywhere!
I was surprised to hear that there has no forest in Hyderabad. Is there many slums in there? Can you tell me more about your home?
You seemed to be disappointed when I didn´t know anything about Chaminar.. But really, I haven´t ever heard anything about it before! Actually, I haven´t heard much about Hyderabad eather.
I must go now, but please, write me soon so I know you are okey. Take care of yourself!
Bye!
Terhi
Pawan: [Re: Snow Flakes]
On Nov 17, 2006 3:26 PM
Hi Terhi!!!
Hope you are having a great life. Yes thinking where to put and what……  Thats a big task to decide on time.  By the way did I tell you we also moved into a new house and so I couldnt send you any mails.
Infact we started shifting in the rain itself. You know we had to shift because our previous house was given on lease for two years to ICICI Bank. Shifting and arranging took nearly three days. Anyhow I am back to my activities now. And what about you? Yes tell me when you have time. So how is your new house. In my case, our new house is not far away from the old house. So no fears of new surroundings.
My name….  In India names begin with surname. And only after surname we see the firstname. My name is a big one. Yes, my surname is "ALLURU" which is derived from my forefathers. My mother called me "Pavan". My Grand father gave me "Vasu Deva".  Grand Mother gave me "Naga".
And finally my father gave me "Srivatsa" and arranged it as "ALLURU VASU DEVA NAGA PAVAN KUMAR SRIVATSA"
In school records my name is entered as A.V.N. Pavan Kumar. So you see that name in my Profile as Pavan Kumar AVN.
ALLURU: It is a small village in Andhra Pradesh where my forefathers have begun their life.
VASU DEVA refers to father of Lord Krishna( As in Epic Mahabharata)
NAGA refers to snake (As told my grand mother that there lived one cobra in their house in the village)
PAVAN means Air, or Wind in Sanskrit.
KUMAR means Son
PAVAN KUMAR refers to Lord Hanuman who is considered as the son of Wind ( As in Epic Ramayana).
SRIVATSA refers to the sage from where our family roots have begun.
Thats about my name….
Hey what is Manga??? I never heard it. Its very rare to get animated movies here. But recently I saw one which is in Telugu – our regional language. And what about you?  Yes, everyone can enjoy them.
Everything is cool and fine. My exams…. I love those tensions and fears which one comes across when he has to face any exam. On my side I could answer all of the questions very well. And the score is in the examiner's hand. Summer Vacation….. Well no such vacations when one is undergoing Graduate studies. At school we will have vacation during April – May every year and that is Summar for us. You know public holidays are a common affair in India. Because a public holiday is been declared to everyone on every festival. India doesnt have any state religion and people here live in harmony celebrating festivals of every religion.
I am not that fortunate to have born in a Snow Land. Infact love to be there. No, I never saw it with my eyes. Only I could see it on TV and in Movies. Thats it. Travelling … I did not do much travelling. But I travelled across my state of Andhra Pradesh and out of state… I can say I visited Bangalore quite often. Bangalore is called the Garden City of India. You can see lush green parks everywhere.
India is the second largest populous country in the world only after China.  So many forests have been turned into places of living. Infact the place where I am staying now  is known for a big forest 40 yrs back. The Nizam, King of Hyderabad used to visit this place to fulfill his pleasure of hunting. Now no trees…. only people, big buildings and vehicles. In Hyderabad you can see everything available in India. Thats why it is termed as a mini India. Slums, buildings everything…
We have our own house in Bangalore, Karnataka State. My relatives stay there. Thats why I visit Bangalore so often.
Above you can see me with my parents at our Bangalore house.
Well, now we moved into a new house in Hyderabad.  It has four rooms. One drawing room, two bed rooms and a kitchen room. We are the only family to reside there. I mean no neighbours with in the House Compound wall. In the drawing room I arranged some pictures of Lord Hanuman, Lord Venkateshwara and Godess Lakshmi. There are some dolls in the cupboard. A welcome sign is seen welcoming the guests. A TV set is arranged in a corner. Wooden Chairs etc…, In my room you can see a computer in idle mode. My small Almirah which consists of all my books. Its a library for me. And my favourite books in it are Success in Life and God Realisation, Numerology, Mind Power, Yoga and Meditation, Wisdom Magazines etc., Ofcourse my study material is also seen. My mother grows flower plants all around the house.
Ok Terhi ,
All the best in your future commitments
Bye
Yours Ever Pal
"Pawan"

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :