Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Hello!

From: Terhi
Date: Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 2:27 PM
Subject: Hello!


Oh, I´m so glad to hear from you! It´s been so long! Unfortunately I
have a flu.. the summer in Finland is so cold...

Are you planning to stay in that job, or will you still continue
to study something? I will finish my present school after 1,5 years.....
But I will go to another better school to study art if I pass the entrance exam.

My sister, Tiina, she is doing very fine! She studies English in a university,
and she met a nice man, Juha is his name. and now she is engaged and
moving in to Juha´s house... Our snake, Pepe is also fine, she had her
10 th birthday just week ago!

I don´t have my own computer, or television, so I didin´t have time to
see any new hindi movies.. but I have listened some bollywood music at
youtube.com.. Do you know any good songs that are in youtube?

Well, my love life... Remember I told you about Viljami? I dated him
almost a year, but then he left me.. I was quite upset about it, but
after that I met a couple of nice persons, that have became very close
friends to me.. And in that art school´s entrance exams i met a
very nice boy.. Janne is his name.. so who knows what will
happen.......He lives in a farm and has many cows and cats.

Now I have my summer vacation, and I am working at Viljami´s parent´s
pizza place to get a bit of money for next year..

So now I would like to hear more about what is going on in your life.........

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :