Saturday, November 14, 2009

ggrty

"Ugadi" Enlighten Up With Ugadi Bliss .....


Enlighten Up With Ugadi Bliss .....


May This Ugadi be as bright as ever.


May this Ugadi bring joy, health and wealth to you.

May the festival brighten up you and your near and dear ones lives.

May this Ugadi bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.

May this Ugadi bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.

May the light that we celebrate at Ugadi show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony.

"Wish You A Very Happy Ugadi"

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :