Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Sep 16, 2006 7:15 PM

From: Terhi Tuulikki Koivisto
Subject: hello!
Date: Sep 16, 2006 7:15 PM
To: Pavan Kumar AVN
Message:
Hey Pawan!
You made me really happy by writing me! I have already visited your website, It was really good! Have you made that website on your own?
My name doesn´t mean anything but it comes from Kalevala which is a national epic in Finland.
Last year I finished high school. I would like to become a graphic designer, hopefully, if I can get into a good school.
Finland is a really beautiful country, We have lots of forests and lakes everywhere. And we have four seasons! Winter is really cold.. There are 5 million people here in Finland, (that´s the same amount as in the capital of India).
My family isn´t rich but we get by.I have two sisters:Tiina is 19 and Katja is 31 and she has three kids,and I´m their aunt! My boyfriend is called Mikko and he´s almost 21. Mikkos brother is married to Katja and that´s why I´ve known him since we were kids. We have been dating for three years. We aren´t yet living together. Mikko is a car mechanic.He just finished school and he´s got a job.
I live with my family and infact we´re about to move to a new house,although the house isn´t new…I´ve never moved before but I´m really excited because I will get my own room.
I like watching Bollywood movies. But they are rarely shown in Finland. Have you seen Lagaan? I think it was funny,I really liked it!
Tell me what you look like! You can also send me your picture! I´m quite short and my hair is curly and red.
I can easily understand English but it´s more difficult to produce it. What is your native language? My sister Tiina helped me to write this message so this should be more understandable now!
Hope to hear from you soon!
Terhi

Reply:
From: Pavan Kumar AVN
Subject: Re: hello!
Date: Sun, September 17, 2006 1:59 am
To: Terhi Tuulikki Koivisto
Tehri!!!
You watch Bollywood Movies??? So you very much connected to India. Lagan,
yes I saw it. By the way I speak English, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu and a little
bit of French. Infact I am planning to learn French. My native language is
Telugu – a south indian language. I belong to Hyderabad. Your english is
fine but only one phrase am not able to understand thats this
"doesn´t" "that´s" "isn´t" and so on….
Ok, I like your language and expression. Nice to know your family members.
And Mikko…. good name. Well you have interest in graphics…… thats
really good. I also have some interest in that subject but didnt get into
that stream. Now its my hobby to learn graphics.
You saw my webpage and didnt leave a message for me? why so…. I like to
have some messages or comments….. ok, if you go through the Photos page
in my site you can find me along with my parents. Well, its my own
creation. In the sense I learnt HTML and flash on my own through internet
via search engines.
I have black hair and fair skin. Nearly 6 feet in height.
Hey, dont you have a messenger id??? Yahoo or msn or aim….
by the way i am having exams from next month & will be busy in
preparation. So dont feel if you get reply a bit late. I am always your
friend!!! And keep mailing to me.
Say Hi to Tiina and Meeko!!!
bye buddy!

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :