Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Acknowledgement of your enrolment application :: ICFAI

Date: Sat, Jul 7, 2007 at 2:26 AM
Subject: Acknowledgement of your enrolment application :: ICFAI


Dear Student

We are in receipt of your application for admission into  CFA  program offered by The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Tripura . You have been enrolled into the program and your enrolment number is &nbsp 6010010701970. The Enrollment Letter will be sent to your Mail ID.



Admissions Officer

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :