Saturday, November 14, 2009

ggrty

Srikanth Sat, 15 Jul 2006

Srikanth
Sat, 15 Jul 2006 07:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

hi
how are u feeling now? my parents too suffered from this fever. i
know it leaves the affected fully sick.
btw, i didnt get your previous mail. did u sent it to my regular id?
i dont know what happened then.
so what else?how are ur collegues...anyone interesting?
ok then.take care.
srik


Me:

Hi!
Well I sent a mail to you last week and just after that I was also
attacked by Chicken Guniea.
Now we are all fine. By the way my job deals with online trading.
Mostly with maintaining Financial Accounts.
The office is located at Punjagutta. I will catch 158 in our
colony.,ok, what else ... i will inform you everything soon. bye for
now....

Srikanth:

hello
how are u? as i didnt get any reply from u, am assuming that u
decided to pay fee in
october.but in future, if u need any help dont hesitate to let me know.
and wht else? how is ur job? actaully wht is ur role in the icici
bank....is it related
to finance? or any thing else?
how are ur colegues...btw, how are u going to ur job?
mail me in detail abt ur job. btw, my parents went to singapore last
friday.they may
return after a month or so.
ok then, bye.
srik

Me:

Hi Srik!
Sorry for the delay. Actually my mom and dad both fell sick with
Chicken Guinea. I had to
stop my work for few days. I dont know whether u have any idea about
this disease which
makes a person completely weak and will be very difficult even to
stand and walk. Now if
you just halt at dsnr u will see so many banners with this word.
almost everyone in our
locality is being strucked and releived from Guinea, which is caused
and spread through
Mosquito bite. normally one suffers for 3 to 5 days with this disease.
Ok, thats all about this disease. Ofcourse you provide me good ideas.
But you know my
credit balance is nil for more than 6 months., every month I am paying
the min. balance
and when I have to pay the college fee, I am depositing the amount
into it and paying the
fee. ok, my mother said she will arrange.... if not I will wait. I
hope you wont mind
it...... keep in touch use www.meebo.com [http://www.meebo.com] or
www.goowy.com
[http://www.goowy.com
] for getting into yahoo messenger...... bye.... willing to hear you
on voice chat/


Srikanth:
Fri, 23 Jun 2006 19:50:14 -0700 (PDT)



hey i understand what ur trying to say, but i think u will
land up in paying late
fee or interest if u pay ur fee in october. how abt if u pay the
credit card bill
first(before 30th june) and then pay the fees( again before 30th
june)? think abt this new
deal........ and abt CPA, to be frank i dont have any idea. i will
try to find out and
let u know if i get any info on that. bye until then.

srik

Me: 

Hi!, Yes my job is on. By the
way, I very much
know that you are there to help me. But the thing is that I have to
pay the ICFAI fee
through the ICFAI Credit Card Offered to me. And the Credit balance
is nil at the moment.
So, I made a decision to pay it off in the next quarter i.e. by Oct.
Well, thats it. so
dont make any arrangements. I hope you understand me. Ok, how about
you.... By the way do
you have any idea about CPA course and how to get qualified to take that
exam........http://aicpa.org/ Ok, keep in touch I told u to get on
Yahoo messenger go to
www.meebo.com [http://www.meebo.com/] You can login to yahoo
messenger without any
downloads and can even check offline messages..... ok bye .....

On 6/20/06, Srikanth

hi  first of all, many
many congratulations on getting a job. so, do u already started
working...if so thats
great. regarding the money, dont worry. i will arrange it. do you mind
going my home and
taking money from my parents? if there is little more time, i would
have directly
transffered to your account. but i think by 30th june, it may not be
possible to do that.
so i will tell my parents to give the amount to you on 27th or
28th.let me know if this
fine to u. what else? btw, there is one bad news from rajesh side.
his father had heart
stroke last week and undergone surgery yesterday. and the good news
is, surgery was
successful and he is fine
now.he is admitted in kameneni hospital.every thing is fine now.
ok , i will be waiting for ur reply.bye then.
srik

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :