Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Dec 10, 2006 1:30 AM

Terhi: [Iltaa]
Iltaa!
So you saw where I live. I think you liked that fact that there is so much green. I love that too. It's really nice to take a walk in the forest. It's so peaceful in there.
Finland's Independence Day was on 6th of this month. Next year Finland will be 90 years old! My grand-dads were in war, but now they are dead. But, I was saying that we don't sing national anthem together… we Finnish are shy and quiet people. Don't tell anyone!
Okey, you wanted to know something about my parents. My dad is a carpenter and my mum is.. you know, my dictionary didn't tell me what hers job is in English!! But.. you are not going to be happy about this, she sell meat. What else do you wanna know about them?
Don't you are scared of anything? Did you mean that your dog, Silky, is missing? I am sorry about that. I'm not afraid all the dogs.. if I see a very calm dog, then I don't freak out..
You know, I am very sensitive, and I easily be offended. I am not easy person to be with, so I am happy that Mikko wants to be with me. I am also very childlike, and most men wants to get married with "woman", while I am just a girl..Even I am already 20, I just can't think myself as an adult, because there is so much to learn about life. On the other hand, one of my friend said that I remind her of her mother (!), so maybe I am not so childlike that I think myself.. But tell me what do you think about me?
Forgive me, I feel I asked too personal questions on the messenger.. I'm just so curious that I want to know everything about you! I understand that you don't want to be with too many girls before you get married. You know, Mikko is my first (good) boyfriend. Have I told you that we are engaged?
Thank you for your good advices about success and failures. You are really sweet when you tell me something like this.
I already knew that my number was seven, but thanks for telling me what that holds inside! It was interesting, but I didn't understand that all, so I have to ask my sister Tiina to translate that when she comes back to Finland. By the way, she comes back in next Friday! Can you tell me your number and what they tell about that, and it would also be nice to hear about Mikko´s number! But you don't have to tell me, if that takes too much time. He was born in 19th of December,1985.
As you know, I don't have many friends, but those friends that I have, are very close (like you!). I want to tell you about one of my friend. Hers name is Katja. I found her in the internet just like I found you. I have been writing to her almost three years. I have even met her once! I have told you that before, if you remember. Recently she told me that likes only girls. That was a quite surprise, but I don't mind about that, because she is so good friend of mine. But tell me what do you think about homosexuals? My parents don't approve that.
I think it was really lovely that you made that page to our mails. And I like that internet-address very much, because you but that word "Tuuli" in it!! That page it also very modern. I hope that I didn't upset you by telling you that I don't anyone else to read our mails. You know that I can't tell you anything personal if I know that others will read our mails. That password you gave me, terhinde, sounds really nice! How did you game up with that kind of word?
Now you know that I live in Sammalpolku. In English it would be something like "moss path"! I think it´s a cute name for street! If I give you my address, would you like to send me a card or a letter…? It would be a really really nice to get some mail from you, because you are so important friend to me!! But of course you don't have to, if you don't want, or if it's too expensive. Please, just tell me if I am asking too much. You know, I can also send you a card or a letter. I think I could send you some photos too, foe example. What do you say?
I wish that our friendship will last through our lives..It´s not easy to find a good friend. I am so lucky to have such a nice friend!
It's getting late, so must go now. But our internet is working again, so now I don't have to wait for the weekend. I mean that I can write you on week also!
Your forever,
Terhi



[Re: Iltaa]
Terhi,
When I consider you as my friend and when you consider me in the same way. Then there is no point in thinking something is personal. Infact good friends share their personal matters and thoughts. So I dont feel I need to hide something from you or divert you from not answering to your questions. Frankly speaking you are very much in my life and family. Even my mother knows your name. Not only that, she also knows about pepe, mikko, tiina etc…
So what do you think of me? I am open minded. And never have problems in sharing personal matters with anyone whom I feel as mine and a part of my life. Even you hold that position. So I say it.
Yes I saw your place and liked it very much. Forest or nature I love them.
Finland is 90 and India is nearing 60. So you have a lineage of freedom fighters. Glad to know that.
Scared, why should I? I believe in God and He is with me all the time.
Terhi, you will be in the same way as you think strongly. 20yrs is not much age. but many gals get married even before 20. So its a good age to get married or have partner to continue the life with. And you are having it – Mikko. So when will be your marriage???
What do you mean by engaged??? What type of relation you are maintaining?
A relation between a gal and a guy need not be always a date. And a date need not be always getting together physically or sexually. Thats my opinion. You know last week I came across two new gals — Sonal and Smriti. They are helping me a lot in grooming myself thereby my personality.
By the way what about Tiina. Is she engaged with anyone…..???
I am glad that you want to know about me. I know you and your thoughts. Infact they brought me closer to you.
About Mikko!!!
"Your path is philanthropy, loving service to the peoples of Earth. You are a humanitarian with an innate sense of idealism, tolerance, and compassion, giving up personal ambitions and possessions if the general good demands it. You have an impressive personality and power to influence others. At times you are somewhat naive in your anticipation of the joy you believe is coming.
Your spiritual sensitivity and holistic feelings for humanity encompass a wide range — compassion, generosity, sympathy, tolerance. You have a vivid imagination.
You easily and joyfully serve your fellow man, tending to place others before yourself and give your Love, sympathy, help, and understanding without stint. You would like to see perfection in marriage, self, and the whole world.
Your opportunities are among emotional, artistic, and inspirational people, in fields that serve broad segments of mankind."
About me:
"You are a humanitarian and idealist, with a path of serving mankind, doing worthwhile things for yourself and those close to you, and teaching by being an example of kindness, justice, truth, and responsibility. One of your challenges along your life path is to establish emotional balance and stability.
Your path is one of rendering service to those in need. Your strong sense of family is extended to the community, the state, and even the world. Learn to recognize when the demands of others are an effort to take advantage of your generosity rather than a true need. Finding tranquility in your home may be hard work for you, but once achieved the result can be tasteful surroundings and harmonious social and familial intercourse.
You can succeed at anything when the purpose is helping and serving others. You have a strong idealism and are at your best when you directly benefit the lives of others. "
Sorry, I dont understand about homosexuals. So we dont have them here.
Sending posts, good idea but you have to wait for a while. As I am busy these days with my exams… but cant say when I will send you a post. And I will definitely do that in the coming year!!! By the way give me your address again…… with Number, Street Name, City/ Town, State, Country, PIN/ZIP Code.
And mine is
__________________________
____________________________
__________________________________

Ok then, when you are using a finnish id then why shouldn't I use and Indian id.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :