Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Oct 10, 2006 4:42 PM

Terhi: [Moikka!]
On Oct 10, 2006 4:42 PM
Hello!
I have some bad news.. Becouse we are movinf, our internet connection is not working. It has to be install again, and it takes four weeks.. It´s really long time.. so I´n not able to write you when I´m home. Usually i am in Mikko´s home on weekends, so I can write you then (becouse he have internet connection). But.. keep mailing me and I will answer to you when I can!
I´m really happy becouse you wanna be my friend. You are really important to me! You know.. I don´t have many friends, but you truly are a good friend!
Have fun!
Terhi
Pawan: [Re:Moikka!]

On Wed, October 11, 2006 7:08 am
Hi Terhi!
I am fine. That picture shows "Charminar" which is symbol of "Hyderabad",
the city in which I live. I showed it because many people say about it
when their topic is India. I thought you also know it. Check out this
page: Charminar
You will know much about Charminar. Ok, I have leave now….
But still will be in touch..
bye/
Take care……
Best wishes to all of you there including "PePe"

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :