Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Sep 22, 2006 1:53 PM

Terhi: [So much packing..]
on Sep 22, 2006 1:53 PM
Hey!
I have so much to tell you about, that I do not even know where to begin..!! Okey..
So, what kind of a training programme it is? It is nice to know that you are going to answer all my e-mails. I will keep sending them to you! But I will not send them everyday so that you don´t have too many e-mails!!
I´m not in any school at the moment.. because I have not still got in anywhere. Recently I have been very busy packing my things.. because we are moving, as I already told you. It is a bit sad, because this has always been my home..
I have told about you to my sister Tiina, and she visited your webpages. You may have noticed that she wrote into your guestbook!
I was surprised when I checked the average temperature in Hyderabad from my book which tells about India.. I did not remember that it is so warm there.. According to that book there is from 28 to 39 degrees Celsius throughout the year! (82-102 Fahrenheit) Did you know that here in Finland we have about minus 10 to 20 degrees Celcius ?(-2-14 Fahrenheit)
So, what kind of clothes do you wear? I like to stand out from the crowd.. My style is very girly and a bit boheem.. and colorful. What do you think that girls should wear..?
Mikko always says that I ask too many questions..I Hope you do not think so.. and I hope that I do not ask you anything inapropriate.. that is not my intention.
Have I told you that I have a pet snake? It is a cornsnake, she is really beautiful! She is red and orange and her name is Pepe. What do you think about snakes?
Bye for now, my friend!
t: Terhi
Pawan: [Re: So much packing..]
On Wed, October 4, 2006 5:06 am
Hello Terhi!!!
How are you doing??? Is all the packing over??? And what about painting
your room??? I hope you have a bright coulour in your room. I guess you
moved to Nokia from Tempere. Ya, its certainly sad leave our own home and
to move to a new place. As we miss so many things which we cant take away
with us to our new home. You know since my birth we changed three house
but we are at the same location, in the same colony and in the same
street. And that shifting is not that much sad as you might be facing now.
Ok, smile a while… when you get a chance to revisit that old home you
will definitely be happy to retrace all the old memories.
Ofcourse I saw your Sister's comment in my guestbook., Thats cool……..
For you the temperature here may be only warm but for us its "HOT" . But
what can we do. Thats nature and we are accostumed to it. So no complaints
on temperature and weather. But I love to live in a cold place like yours
and like that in Kashmir which also shows Negative temperature.
I wear cotton Jeans and T- Shirts and ofcourse when I am out for a party I
love to be simple and different. When I attend Official meetings I wear
bright coloured suits.
Standing out from the crowd…. thats cool…. I appreciate that nature of
yours… very girly and colourful.
What  do you think that girls should wear..? Hey that question makes me
silent for a while.  As a saying goes one can understand a person better
only by  knowing  the heart and not by seeing the makeups and decorations.
That may be a silly answer to your question. But for me a girl looks
beautiful and bright in any kind of dress she may wear. I hope you
understand what I mean to say.
But I hate seeing at nude and naked pictures. That makes me very sad and
angry. I want to see a woman as a woman and not as a  playing doll for
man……
Ok, leave this topic…
Too many questions….. there are not many here from your side….. Isnt
it? Ya, I know your pepe. She has nice colours Orange and red??? Is there
any picture of her on net??? I would like to see it. How do you feed it?
Ok, bye for now…..
Terhi, I will be back soon to reply you……………/

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :