Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Happy New Year 2009!!!


Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:56 PM
Happy New Year 2009!!!
To:Terhi


Happy New Year, Terhi...














     
A new year is about to arrive, and we don't know what the days ahead will bring,but I can promise you at least one thing, I'll be here for you through the coming year, and I'll always strive to lend you some happiness and cheer.

So Remember when fireworks light up the sky and midnight heralds the old year's end, that someone out there is thinking about you, and will always be a true friend.
















ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :