Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Oct 9, 2006 11:09 PM

Terhi: [Hei!]
On Oct 9, 2006 11:09 PM
Hello! Or Hei!
How are you? I´m fine. I think Mikko is fine, but a bit stressed.. becouse he has too many works to do..
You were right, I live in Tampere, but on Wednesday we will move to Nokia. By the way, you spoke really sweetly about moving! I don´t know why my IP address says that my location is Pori, becouse I do not live anywhere near that town! And I haven´t even ever been there! So.. it´s weird!
I must say that I did not know where that picture was taken, but I search in Internet, and I ended up in hotel Green Park´s webpage! That is in Hyderabad. Why did you wanted to show me that photo? Does that means something to you?
Ofcourse I remember when we chatted on MSN. How could I forget that! I also want to know your better. It was really nice to talk with you through the messenger, even tough I first panicked becouse no-one were there to help me to write english.. Did you know that you are the only person I talk english with!
I have to ask you something about your character! If you don´t mind.. Are you more like thinking and philosophical person or do you do thinks on impulse and live on the moment..? I think I am the first option.. the dreamer.. I always have to think everything really carefully before I can do something! I think that Mikko thinks that is annoying..
I am very suprised that there are no forests in Hyderabad! By the way, do you like more cats or dogs? i think I don´t have to tell you which one is my faforite! But I also like to have dog.. little dog. But I can´t get one now, becouse I have three cats..And I love them. We found them on our summer cottage. They are half of wildcats! We have taken care of them since they were very little!
I can send you a picture of Pepe to your e-mail, if you want! We feed it once a week or less often. We put a little rat into a small bo, and then we put Pepe there. Oh, and the rat is allready dead! After Pepe has finished eating, we put her carefully back to her terrarium.
We, I mean me and Mikko painted my room´s walls with light green, it´s really warm anb bright colour! There are also half-panellings on my walls, we painted them and my roof into dark brown..Tiina painted her room with pink colour!
Yes I know rickshaw! Interesting that "car" is there an auto, becouse auto is here in Finland also auto! okey.. I have read that there are one place in India, I guess it was somewhere in Kerala, where they use many finnish words..
Even you told me to leave this topic, I must say something about it! You said that naked pictures makes you angry. I am really surprised, happily! I really thought that there are no men like you in the world! When I started daiting Mikko, he told me that every men likes to look naked women pictures.. and his room was full pictures like that.. It didn´t feel nice at all.. But I guess he was wrong..
That poem on your webpage.. in the friends area.. That is really lovely poem! Have you wrote it by yourself? Actually I visited your webpage before I wrote you for the first time..and becouse of that poem I knew you would be a good friend!
I appreciate your religion. In Finland the main religion is the Christian faith, but it is so secular and profane that I don´t want to be a part of it. Most of the finnish Christians do not even believe in God! My Idea of God is very much likes yours.
I have read a story about Ganesa and how he got his elephant face. I also know that his big stoach represents the universe.. Am I right? i have a big poster of Ganesa.. it´s in my door, but I guess I should place it above my door, but there are no space.. Please, tell me more about him!
Once you told me that in your webpage there are one picture of you.. but I haven´t found it! In the Photos area there are only those fanny pictures.. Do you think you could send me someday your picture? (To my e-mail). It would be nice to see you!
I have dreamed so many times about being in India, that it sometimes feels like I have allready been there! So India is very close to my heart, and I would like to know more about it!
So..can I ask you something? What do you think about me? I think you are very friendly, kind, nice, intelligent and laid back. I really like you!
Now I have wrote you more than two hours!! And no-one has helped me (except my dictionary..)!! I hope you can understand everything.
Good luck for your exams! And remember to tell me how did they went!
Terhi <3
Pawan: [Re: Hei!]
Mon, October 9, 2006 5:42 am  Hi Terhi,
The exam date is very much closer…. I have to make a clear cut strategy
to crack it successfully. I hope I will do it.  By the way how are you?
and what about Mikko???
Can you say what the following Picture is showing????
Ok, Hope to see you online soon bye……….

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :