Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Sep 15, 2006 2:50 PM

From: Terhi Tuulikki Koivisto
Subject: I Would Like to be your friend!
To: Pavan Kumar AVN
Message:
I´m girl from Finland, age 20. I´m not so good in english.. but if that´s no problem to you, I would really like to be your friend! And my sister can help me to write you..
I Don´t have many friends, becouse I´m a bit shy.. but I do have a lovely Boyfriend. I love animals, and I have 3 cats and one snake. I love painting.. and dreaming! My biggest dream is to get a chance to travel in India! I really love your country.. I think it is a really beatyfull place.. and very colorfull! i love colors..
I also like to read. One of my favorite books is Howl´s moving castle.. Do you know that book/movie?
I believe in God, but I´m not a part of any religion.. I would like to be, but I havent find the right religion yet.. but maybe it´s enough that I just believe..
What do you know about Finland? Right now here is autum.. I like more spring, but here it´s very short..
I hope you understand what I said.. Becouse I made a lot of mistakes..If you want to be my friend, write me:
I´ll be waiting your answer!
Pawan:

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :