Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Sep 29, 2006 4:26 PM

Terhi: [Moikka!]
On Sep 29, 2006 4:26 PM
Hello!
Moikka means the same thing as Moi..
By the way, how did you know that I live in Tampere, because I do not remember telling you that?
Did you get that sms that I send you on Monday? I didn´t receive any textmessages from you, but I guess you didn´t even send me any.
Did you say (in messenger) that you were writing an e-mail to me when the internet connection broke? I?m asking because I haven´t received any replays to those two e-mails that I wrote to you.
I am so embarrassed that I told you that Pannu means a pot! Please, forgive me. Pannu means a pan here in Finland!
You are Hindu, so who is your fafourite God? I have read about Hindu Gods, and I liked Ganesa. Did I wrote that right?
These may be stybid questions, but.. Do you often travel by riksha? And I was just wondering.. Do you have a servant..? And I would also like to know your fafourite colour! Mine is yellow.
I have seen a document about the Butterfly Express- company.. Do you know anything about it?
My fafourite shop here in Finland is colled Indiska.. They sell Indian things there, like clothes, jewellery, statues, pillows and furniture. Ireally love that shop, and I would like to buy everything there, but I don´t have enough money.. When I´m there, it feels like I would be closer to India. Actually I would like to move India.. but Mikko doesn´t want that..Well, you can´t have everything.. But I´m very glad to have a friend like you!
I must go now, take care of yourself!
Terhi
Pawan: [Re: Moikka!]
On Wed, October 4, 2006 9:47 am
Hi!
Terhi, you entered a comment in my guestbook. There your IP address is
also notified. From that anyone can say from where I got that message. And
your IP address gave me the following details:  Ip Address: 81.197.198.68
Country: Finland
Region: Etela-Suomen Laani
City: Tampere
Distance to Nearby Cities
km, mi, City, Region, Country
0 0 Tampere, ES, FI
14 8 Nokia, LS, FI
31 19 Valkeakoski, LS, FI
38 23 toijala, LS, FI
Ip Address: 212.86.26.193
Country: Finland
Region: Lansi-Suomen Laani
City: Pori
Distance to Nearby Cities
km, mi, City, Region, Country
0 0 Pori, LS, FI
42 26 Rauma, LS, FI
So I guess your new location is Pori…. Isn't it???
Sorry friend I didnt get that sms…. the reason is simple the balance in
my mobile is low. Now I recharged my mobile…… You can try sending a
sms again. Ya, I tried to send you an sms but couldnt get a correct site
through which I can reach your mobile.  Just today I sent replies to those
two mails of yours.
Nevermind , pannu here means a 'tooth' in telugu. Ok, why do you take such
simple thing so seriously. Let it be I can understand your feelings.
Ya, Ganesa or Ganesh or Vinayak and so on. You may ask me how that God has
got so many names. Here India we have a multi cultural, multi lingual
society. So in each language and in each culture we have a different name
for the same God. You know Jesus is called as "Yesu" in Telugu.
I believe in the philosophy: God is Omnipotent , Omnipresent and
Omniscient. He is capable of doing anything (He has unlimited authority or
power), He is present everywhere (He is present everywhere at the same
time) and He knows everything (He has complete or unlimited knowledge,
awareness, or understanding; perceiving all things) .
I believe in God and I dont mind to call him Lord Shiva, Krishna, Vishnu,
Ganesha, Jesus, Allah……  I just believe in God. Whenever I am in
trouble or if I have something to share or if I can share that only with a
SuperBeing then I will go into a nearby Temple, Church or Mosque
whichever is nearer to me. If no such spiritual place is visble near by
then I just close my eyes and pray the SuperBeing. Thats it….. But
everyday I pray God while getting up from the bed and also while going to
the bed.
You know my father loves Lord Hanuman and my mother is not specific and my
Grandfather loves Lord Krishna…..
Hey, you know what is a rickshaw???
Thats an Indian Rickshaw. Now we dont see many rickshaws on roads. As
Autos have take their place.
Thats an auto…..
Yeah, I used to go on rickshaw to school when I was very small. And now
auto or taxi is a common affair.
My mom believes in self-work. She doesnt like others doing her work. So no
servants. But still when she feels it necessary she will opt for a
servant.  Your favorite colour is yellow and mine is white. And I prefer a
different colour on each day.
No…. I never saw it "Butterfly Express- company" Documentary…. Oh, so
Indiska is a shop worth visiting in Finland.
Mikko might be thinking about money…. but friend time shows an answer
for every question and every problem. Man is here to transform himself
byfacing problems as they come and solving them. No problem will be left
unsolved. Thats a general truth….  I am really happy now that I could
reply you back in the hectic hours. I enjoy replying you and in knowing
you further.
Terhi, did I tell you my exams will begin from 10th Oct 2006… I may be
busy during that period for fortnight or so…. I know you dont mind if
you get a late reply..  Hoping to meet you soon online through
messenger….
Bye . .. Take Care…………..
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -
Henry David Thoreau

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :