Saturday, November 14, 2009

ggrty

Srikanth Jul 10, 2006 4:17 AM

Srikanth:

hello
how are u? as i didnt get any reply from u, am assuming that u decided to
pay fee in october.but in future, if u need any help dont hesitate to let me
know.
and wht else? how is ur job? actaully wht is ur role in the icici bank....is
it related to finance? or any thing else?
how are ur colegues...btw, how are u going to ur job?
mail me in detail abt ur job. btw, my parents went to singapore last
friday.they may return after a month or so.
ok then, bye.
srik

Srikanth:

hey
i understand what ur trying to say, but i think u will land up in paying
late fee or interest if u pay ur fee in october.
how abt if u pay the credit card bill first(before 30th june) and then pay
the fees( again before 30th june)?
think abt this new deal........
and abt CPA, to be frank i dont have any idea. i will try to find out and
let u know if i get any info on that.
bye until then.
srik

"Me" :

Hi!,

Yes my job is on. By the way, I very much know that you are there to help
me. But the thing is that I have to pay the ICFAI fee through the ICFAI
Credit Card Offered to me. And the Credit balance is nil at the moment. So,
I made a decision to pay it off in the next quarter i.e. by Oct. Well, thats
it. so dont make any arrangements. I hope you understand me. Ok, how about
you.... By the way do you have any idea about CPA course and how to get
qualified to take that exam........http://aicpa.org/ Ok, keep in touch I
told u to get on Yahoo messenger go to www.meebo.com You can login to yahoo
messenger without any downloads and can even check offline messages..... ok
bye .....

On 6/20/06, Srikanth:

hi
first of all, many many congratulations on getting a job. so, do u already
started working...if so thats great.
regarding the money, dont worry. i will arrange it. do you mind going my
home and taking money from my parents? if there is little more time, i would
have directly transffered to your account. but i think by 30th june, it may
not be possible to do that.
so i will tell my parents to give the amount to you on 27th or 28th.let me
know if this fine to u.
what else?

btw, there is one bad news from rajesh side. his father had heart stroke
last week and undergone surgery yesterday. and the good news is, surgery was
successful and he is fine now.he is admitted in kameneni hospital.everything is fine now.

ok pavan, i will be waiting for ur reply.bye then.
srik

"Me" :

Hello Srikanth!

I joined in ICICI, Punjagutta.
And the pay is 6k + incentives.
Sorry I couldnt meet him(Rajesh). I went to his house twice but he was not
there. By the way I want some help from you. I have to pay Rs.10000 to
ICFAI by 30th June. The amount which I saved for this purpose went to ICICI
as a security deposit. Can you help me in any way..... Just give me a sms to
............... through www.aasma.com whenever you get online. So that I can
catch u there. ok bye.....

"Its Not What You Have Lost That's Important, What's Important Is That You
Are Left With"

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :