Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Sep 18, 2006 11:45 AM

Terhi: [Moi!]
On Sep 18, 2006 11:45 AM
Hello!
Moi is Finnish and it means "hello"!
Yes, I watch Bollywood Movies every time they show them here in Finland!
Impressing that you can speak so many languages. I am not so good at learning new languages, and I can speak only finnish and english. It would be nice to learn Hindi. I can only say "Namaste"..
I am sorry that I used abbreviations. Doesn´t means Does not, That´s means That is and Isn´t means Is not.
Yea, I visited your webpage, and I tried to send you a message, but for some reason it didin´t (Did not) work out! But now I have written in your guesbook, as you noticed.
Yes, I do have a messenger, msn. My messenger addres is the same as my e-mail addres. It would be really fun to talk with you through the messenger!
What kind of music do you listen? I like rock music, like Alice Cooper and Hanoi Rocks. I also listen to country music and some Indian (bollywood) music!
By the way, I collect elephant statues/ figures. I guess there arr lot of elephants statues in India.. Are there lot of elephants in Hyderabad? have you rode with elephants? The are no elephants in Finland..
Have you been to Fort Colconda? I have read about it, and It seems like an interesting place!
Why did you write Meeko insted of Mikko? Does that mean something? And you wrote Tehri, while my name is Terhi.. is that only a spelling mistake?
Of course i will understand if you are busy getting prepared to your exams. Good luck by the way!
It is good to know that you will always be my friend! That makes me really happy!
have a nice day!
Terhi
Pawan: [Re: Moi!]
On Wed, October 4, 2006 4:35 am
Moi!
Its great that you watch Bollywood movies. Nice to here
that. But you know in my area we get only Indain movies and mostly hindi and telugu. As Hindi is our national language and Telugu being our regional language. Ofcourse english movies are normal everywhere.
Hey, do you wanna learn hindi? then you should come to India. As its not that easy to learn an Indian language. Because it needs some basics and lot of patience. We learn so many foriegn languages because there will be some english touch in them and we can speak and understand english better.
Now I can understand your abbreviations. But I never saw such abbreviatons before.
Yes I saw your message in my guestbook and also your sister's message. So you both liked it. I am very happy for that.
Yes, we chatted with each other on MSN. I hope you remember that.
I enjoy music and type doesnt matter for me. I just like to listen any
kind of music.
Elephant-
a wonderful creature. Here we have Zoo Park where I rode an elephant once. But you know there are no Forests in Hyderabad. So riding an elephant is not a regular feature here. And all wild animals come under animal reserve department. Nobody is allowed to domesticate any wild animals. So here only cats and dogs can be seen as pets.
By the way did you here the word Ganesa or Vinayaka. Infact Ganesa or Ganesh is one of the important Hindu Gods. He has an elephant face and there is a big story on how he got it. So in India elephants are holy creatures.
Yes Golconda,  its in our own Hyderabad. I visited it a number of times. its a Big fort and worth seeing site.
Sorry
buddy, you can take it as a spelling mistake. Now I got the names
right. You are "Terhi" and your Boy friend is "Meeko" and your sister is
"Tiina".
I hope thats fine. By the way howz your pet snake. I
never touched a snake …. Infact snakes are also preached as gods here.
But it is very rare to see snakes outside. And for that we should visit
only a Zoo.
Ok, my exams begin from 10th Oct 2006. I may be a bit busy. I hope you
will excuse me if you get a late reply….
ok, bye……………../
Take care…………../
Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
- Henry David Thoreau

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :