Thursday, November 12, 2009

ggrty

Dec 26, 2006 11:39 PM

Terhi: [Sinulle!]
Hi!!
I am sorry that I haven´t written to you sooner. I´ve been busy because now that I am working at the library, I feel that i don´t have any free time.. tell me how thinks are there? and How are you?
(Sinulle= To you)
And now it is Christmas. You must know a lot about it.. Tell me something about your Hindu holidays! Is there any occation when you give each other presents? (This Christmas I got 16 presents!!; Mikko gave me 6 presents!) And tell me how do you selebrate the New Year?
Wouldn´t you be afraid if some maniac pointed a gun at your face?? To my mind, it´s not wise not to be afraid. If you don´t be afraid of anything, it means you live it all up to fate, and there is no fate.. Altough God is with us at all times, horrible things happen. That is becouse God gave people a free will. That is why he´s not going to stop all the maniacs from hurting other people and animals. if you can be afraid, you can also be careful.
Engagement is a promise of marriage. You must have heard about it. I don´t know when we are going to get married.. After Mikko has finished his army, we are going to move together. Tiina isn´t engaged.
Did you really mean that "date need to be always getting together physically or sexually"? then how many girls have you had sex with?
by the way, do you like girls with a blonde hair? Tiina is blonde..
I am happy that you want sent to me a real post! I can´t wait.. in messenger you asked about showers, so don´t you have them? Do you know what sauna is? Almost every Finn has their own sauna.
Can you keep a secret? I want to tell you something about my dad. He has problems with alcohol, and almost every weekend he is drunk.. and Christmas is no exception.. I hate that. thank God Mikko doesn´t drink at all.. What about you, do you drink alcohol? Or do you smoke? Both of my parents smoke, and I hate that.. Mikko used to smoke, but thankfully he stopped it becouse I asked him.
My address is:
Terhi Koivisto
Sammalpolku 8
37130 Nokia
Finland
Well, now I have to go because my mother wants to go to this computer..
I try to write you more often from now on. Have fun!
Your friend, forever
Terhi

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :