Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ggrty

Entrepreneur By Choice or Necessity – 3 Tips You Need Now

Entrepreneur By Choice or Necessity – 3 Tips You Need Now

The world is changing…

But now things are different…

People who never thought about starting their own business are suddenly forced to think about it. People are getting laid off or living under the impending doom of being laid off or at the least having their pay significantly cut and it is turning people into Entrepreneurs not out of choice but out of necessity.

There is a tidal wave of people who feel that they have to attract money fast AND they can NO LONGER rely on their job to do it.

* I see great possibility in this time…
* I see the opportunity for many to actually discover something they love and turn it into a business…
* I see the potential freedom for all of these people…

BUT I know there are lessons they will need to learn and because many of you are now entrepreneurs by necessity, I want to help you shorten the learning curve as much as possible.

* I know you feel like you need to attract money fast…
* I know you feel like you lack the luxury of time to discover what it is you really want to do…
* I know you are seriously pushing your comfort zone…

Whether you are an entrepreneur by choice or necessity, I know you are going through all of this because I went through it too and I can help you avoid some of the mistakes I made and shorten your journey where mine was long and painful.
Let me give you 3 tips right now:

1. I know you feel rushed, but you MUST take a few minutes to decide what areas of focus actually excite you. I promise you that when you start as an entrepreneur, if you start in an area you love, your chances for success increase by almost 80%.

2. Do your due diligence! There are 8 million people out there saying they have the opportunity that will make you a millionaire or financially free or an extra 10k per month. Some of them are legit and many are not. Do your due diligence. Find out everything you can about them and their success rate. Ask people you respect if they know anything about them. ALWAYS talk to someone at the company first before you dive in. How you are handled now is a great indicator of how you will be handled if you use their system or product or coaching.

3. Stick with 1 thing! I call it the 'Something Shiny' Epidemic. This is where you are so excited about an idea that you are sure is going to make you the money you need fast that you jump in, BUT the second another opportunity comes to you, you are lured to it because it seems like it might get you money faster. Trust me…I lived like this for a while and all this did was put me in debt. It wasn't until I took a second to only look at opportunities that excited me THEN did my due diligence and THEN chose 1 and STUCK WITH IT that my life turned around. Learn from my mistakes on this one!

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :