Friday, April 16, 2010

ggrty

Bad habit busting...

Let me ask you a question.

What BAD HABITS do you have right now?


Smoking? Overeating? Procrastination? Drink? Drugs?

Do you
waste your time?

Or not take care of your body?


Think about it.


You KNOW what your bad habits are. Don't you?


And you KNOW you shouldn't be doing it.


Right?


And yet you continue. And continue. And try to quit, then
continue again.

Every single time.


The pull is too great.


You've been there, right? Maybe you're in a similar situation
right now?


And you'll NEVER be able to change that pull.
Why?

Because you're trying to get rid of the habits the WRONG WAY.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :