Monday, April 12, 2010

ggrty

It's now the beginning of April and I'm so mad at myself.

I had so many goals going into 2010. It's now the beginning of April and I'm so mad at myself.

I haven't done anything.

I feel like just quitting.

Sure, quitting is throwing away everything I desire.

How does that make me feel when I think about quitting?

Not good.

So I should cut the crap. I'm in the 4th month of the year, the year isn't close to being over yet. I have 20+ days left in April.

I could look backwards or look forwards, which way do I want to look?

Forward.

What are 2 things I want to accomplish in the next 30 days?

I wrote them down.

When will I be accountable for the 1st goal being done?

And the 2nd goal?

What actions do I need to take to get going NOW?

I wrote them down.

My procrastination and lack of focus have haunted me all year. I'm scared they're going to get the best of me.

I should stop being scared and START doing something about the problem.

My own voice started to raise, "Listen, you have 20+ days left this month. You can make excuses or you can generate EXCITEMENT in your life. YOU have to make that choice."

"Are you ready to go out there and kick some butt?"

Yes!

Let's DO IT!

"Focus on the 2 goals you have and what YOU need to start doing. Start right NOW!"

"Pawan, you have 20+ days left this month, are you going to finish strong and get the momentum you desire in 2010?

Feel the POWER of laser like FOCUS.

Feel your energy start to boil inside as you take that next step towards your goals and dreams.

If your mental gremlins are haunting you, you MUST, not 'should', you MUST disown the following habits TODAY or feel the regrets of not achieving your goals.

Procrastination? Inconsistency? Lack of focus? Indecision? "

Yes, these negative habits held my dreams hostage for many years.

And I found trying to change them, so tough.

But today I am firm in resolving them.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :