Thursday, December 31, 2009

ggrty

Branding is bonding ...

Coca~Cola. Nike. Google.

Oprah. Dr. Phil.

What success principle do these 6 'entities' use that can quickly help you build your business?

I'll answer this question in a second, but first.

Here, check out the ONLY 3 ways to grow a business.

1) Get more customers - 'customer acquisition'

2) Increase the size of the transaction - 'upsell'

3) Increase the frequency of purchase per customer

Ok, got that? It's very important. Great.

Onward.

Here's a concept that took me a while to 'get', but once I did it opened my eyes to great wealth building possibilities.

What do those 6 'entities' have in common?

They're all there own BRAND.

Yes, whether they're an individual personality, Ex. Oprah, or a company, Ex. Nike, both of them are their own brand and you know who else is?

YOU.

Yes, you.

I find that most home based entrepreneurs and small business owners don't realize that they are their own BRAND.

Yes, how people perceive you and your business says a ton about whether they'll do business with you. (Especially for their 2nd purchase from you.)

Branding is bonding.

Branding is about 1 to 1 relationships.

Branding is about becoming valuable to your target market.

Branding is feeling.

Have you ever thought of yourself as a brand?

I mentioned the 3 ways to grow a business above because if people like you, trust you, and you help them, you'll get an increase in all 3 ways.

An increase = more money in your pocket.

One of branding strategies I suggest is sending 'thank you' postcards or 'Happy Birthday' cards to people in your world.

Yes, it's a simple strategy but it says a ton about you.

Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Nike all know that everything they do helps or hurts their brand and so should all of us.

Ask yourself:

What is my brand?

How would others describe myself and/or my business?

How can I improve my brand?

We're ALL 'The Brand Called You'.

If it's a new idea for you, think about it because it can help you short and long term.

Speak soon.

Mike

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :