Monday, May 10, 2010

ggrty

Are you overwhelmed by your list?

Are you overwhelmed by your list?


The dreaded 'To Do List'!


If you are, you certainly aren't alone!


Here's what I want you to do right now…


Grab your list


Do these 2 steps:


  1. For everything on the list ask yourself this, "Will doing this move me forward, sideways or backwards?"

  2. Keep, Leverage & Get Rid Of: This is how you handle the items now that they are labeled Forward, Sideways, Backwards


Forward: Keep


Sideways: Ask yourself if this really needs to be done, if the answer is 'Yes' then is there someone else you can leverage it to?


Backwards: GET RID OF IT!


Seriously…if you really want to get yourself moving toward the things you desire you HAVE to get rid of the things that are on your 'To Do' list that aren't moving you closer to what you want.


I could literally right 20 more posts just on how to maximize the things you are spending your time doing and getting out from under the feeling of being overwhelmed, but this is a GREAT start.


Do it now!


I guarantee you there are at least 3 things you can get rid of if you are completely honest with yourself.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :