Thursday, March 18, 2010

ggrty

About

Hi, I’m Pawan Alluru. I started blogging in 2004 and today it has become a part of my life. I maintain only personal blogs whose content is evolved from my daily experiences, thoughts , feelings and observation. It would be apt to say that I am into lifestreaming rather than blogging.

I strongly believe that this LIFE is an experiment or a project given to us to correct ourselves. So we are expected to change at every moment that passes by. The change to make ourselves better than before.

My blogs can be seen as an output of my inner being and the change that's taking place in my life.

Here, I am presenting all my blogs at one place. Whether it may be experiences I have gone through, the information I always needed or the change I always wanted to see in me and in this world.

The purpose of making these blogs public is to become informative for those who are facing the same issues as I did at various nodes of their lives.

I dedicate these blogs to all those who are wishing and striving for a change in their lives.

You can post all your suggestions to pawan@kimo.com

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi

Brief Info

Name: Pawan Alluru
Country: India
Passions: Oratory and Music
Sports I Like: Squash and Tennis
Activities: Roller Skating, Cycling and Swimming
E-Mail: pawan@live.in

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :