Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Pavan

Regulating Constipation

Constipation is the number one health issue that should be treated immediately which may lead to plethora of other serious diseases if left unchecked.

What is constipation?

Constipation is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels or restricted bowel movement is felt.

 From Experience:

Background

It was the time when I worked in continuous night shifts for over an year or so. I developed the constipation issue. I used to reach home from office at 6am, sleep till 2pm and start to office at 4pm. This was my daily routine then. I used to take lot of spicy foods  and eventually felt constipation. I went to homeo doctor , then to ayurvedic but of no use. They gave their medicines based on my condition but they didn't help and my condition only worsened. I resigned the job and started reading about my condition and wanted to act on it. After so much of research I found one pill working to me. That is the "Triphala", an ayurvedic medicine prepared by Himalaya. I started taking 1 pill each night before going to bed and it really helped me to get free from the glitches of the big demon called  CONSTIPATION.

Another remedy I found worth to mention here is PSYLLUM HUSK known as ISABGOL, also an Ayurvedic medicine. I felt this one is superior to Triphala as it works as a cleaning agent for the entire digestive track.  I took one teaspoonful of husk with warm water whenever Triphala didn't work for me. 

I understood that the bowel movement all depends on the type of food that we take. We should see that our diet includes enough of the fiber and stay away from spicy and fried foods.

Drinking warm water with lemon juice and a spoon of honey on empty stomach in the morning is also helpful. Being human sometimes we cannot stop ourselves from eating spicy foods. In that case taking honey really helps.

These are the real remedies for constipation:

1) Triphala (tablet or powder)
2) Isabgol husk
3) Lemon Juice, Honey and warm water
4) Jogging and Exercise
5) Fruit juice
6) Vegetable Juice
7) Oats
8) Wheat germ
9) Plenty of water
10) Butter Milk

Please include your story in the comments for the benefit of other readers.
Also mention the diet you had pointing the easiness of the bowel movement and satisfaction on a scale of 5.

Pavan

About Pavan -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :