Saturday, July 17, 2010

ggrty

Spam Mail >>> Kindly accept my greetings - Kojo Kwesi from Ghana

From: Kojo Kwesi <payre67@btopenworld.com>
Date: Jul 17, 2010 4:26 AM
Subject: Kindly accept my greetings
To:

Compliments!

Kindly accept my greetings. My names are Kojo Kwesi and am from Ghana. I am 52 years of age and I work with a giant gold-producing company, Newmont Ghana Gold Limited. I understand that my contacting you will come to you as a surprise since we have not known each other before. I only have the privilege to contact you after I got your e-mail address during my search for a relaible partner in the internet. I believe you can handle this project. My purpose of writing you this mail is to introduce a project involving the sum of US$ 7.546, 740.00 (Seven Million Five Hundred and Forty Six Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty United States Dollar) to you, and to seek your partnership in securing the above-mentioned amount.

In February this year, I have lobbied for an Indian gold company to buy gold deposits from a group of community miners at a very low price and less incurred tax. I had a confidential agreement with agents of the Indian company that I shall receive 10% value of the cost of gold deposits bought as my reward for fixing the business. After completing the business, my percentage benefit was deposited with a financial security company in London. The reason the money was deposited in the security company was because I didn't want my company to suspect my act since it is against the company's career practice and ethics policy. Besides, the Indian company is also a business partner with Newmont Ghana Gold Limited Company.

I have contacted you to solicit your assistance to receive this money in your private account for possible investment in your country. My decision to transfer the fund out of the security company is because the expiry time of the deposit agreement I had with the company is near. Therefore, I want you to receive this fund as my partner and after, you shall be entitled to 30% of the fund.  I believe you will be of good character and honest. If you are interested, kindly get back to me for more details.

I anticipate your acknowledgement and reply soon.

Regards,

Kojo Kwesi



ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :