Friday, January 1, 2010

ggrty

Best of: James Bond Has It - Do You

Walking on a sharp bed of nails for 100 feet.

That's how many people spend their whole lives.

They spend their time doing something they can't stand or settling for pennies.

Some people hear their alarm and are ready to chuck the clock against the wall.

I used to be like that. I couldn't stand most of my jobs.

I'm glad those days are over. (whew)

I'd rather have someone dump a 5 gallon bucket of ice cold water on my head in the middle of winter than be made to think about those days, even once.

You don't need to live like that.

Do you sometimes feel like you're carrying a 100 pound bag of sand on your back as you go for your dreams?

You don't need to struggle.

Hard work in itself never made anyone rich.

There's another way to live.

Yesterday I saw the new James Bond movie. It was awesome.

Put aside in your mind for a moment that James Bond is a character. Fiction.

James Bond has a tough job. No doubt. He has to dodge bullets and bad guys.

Look at his lifestyle though. (gosh)

In the movie, he was staying in posh hotels in the Bahamas, Miami, and other amazing cities.

He was ordering caviar and bottles of champagne that cost a fortune.

The car he was driving was out of this world.

So was the massive boat he was on, while working on his laptop computer.

I know it's a movie. I know it's fake, but there's a lesson here.

James Bond is GREAT at what he does.

I want you to find something that YOU can be GREAT in.

One of my mentors gave me this priceless wisdom years ago.

He said, 'Identify a hobby, expertise, interest, or passion, something you enjoy. Make sure the market has money to spend. Discover their problems and have them pay you to solve them. Then cash your checks.'

Like Bond, you can do something you LOVE and live a lifestyle that you've always dreamed about.

Traveling in exotic places. 2 more vacations a year with your family. You don't need a clock anymore. You wake up when you want.

Do you want that lifestyle?

Like Bond, you can do something you LOVE and live a lifestyle that you've always dreamed about.

Traveling in exotic places. 2 more vacations a year with your family. You don't need a clock anymore. You wake up when you want.

Do you want that lifestyle?

Seriously, do you?

Then copy Oprah, Bond, Spielberg.

Turn what you LOVE into a monsoon of cash that charges your way 24/7. When the monsoon starts, you can do nothing to stop it. (Yippee!)

Imagine that. Now.

Myself and hundreds of others have done it.

You're not interested? NOW make a decision to live YOUR life on your terms.

I believe in YOU.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :