Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ggrty

Pyramid Success Formula

The Secret – The Step Left Out


I've watched the movie 'The Secret' dozens of times. It excites me, energies me, and makes me think. I get the same results each time but I always felt something was missing. The secret reminds me of a book my mother would read to me as a child called 'The Little Red Engine That Could'. I had the same feelings of possibilities afterwards. Somewhere between a child and adult we forget that we can do or be anything or have anything we choose. We go from fearless to fearful and it seems in a very short time.

For me the missing part to the 'The Secret' is Action. Maybe they are leaving this part for the sequel. Who knows? Let me put it this way; you can have all the thoughts you want. You can meditate on those thoughts. You can have all the feelings you want. You can focus on your thoughts and feelings for days, weeks, months, but without this simple addition to the Success Pyramid, you're not going anywhere. It's like being on a bike peddling as fast as you can, but the chain is not attached. You're just not going away where.


The third part not mentioned in 'The Secret' is the hardest part. It's why we have so many failures. Action is something that has to be measured in small increments. Since we want fast results we give up quickly. Have you noticed when you start your diet and exercise program you may need to start it two or three times? With no visible results, it's easy to stop. But when we start to see the results then we build more momentum.


Here is the Pyramid Success Formula thoughts will produce feelings, feelings will produce actions, and actions will produce results. Small results will add up to Success.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :