Saturday, April 24, 2010

ggrty

My Comfort Zone

I used to have a comfort zone
where I knew I couldn't fail,
The same four walls of busy work
were really more like a jail

I longed so much to do the things
I'd never done before,
But I stayed inside my comfort zone
and paced the same old floor

I said it didn't matter
that I wasn't doing much,
I said I didn't care for things
like diamonds or furs and such

I claimed to be so busy
with the things inside my zone,
But deep inside I longed for
something special of my own

I couldn't let my life go by
just watching others win,
I held my breath and stepped outside
to let the change begin

I took a step and with new strength
I'd never felt before,
I kissed my comfort zone good bye
and closed and locked the door

If you are in a comfort zone
afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners
were at one time filled with doubt

A step or two and words of praise
can make your dreams come true
Greet your future with a smile,
success is there for you!

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :