Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ggrty

Giving and Receiving principle

You don't need to struggle.

You don't need to have financial problems.

Stop slamming the door on the great things that want to come your way.

Let me explain.

When I put my dream into action and started my business I had practically nothing. No contacts. No email list.

I was doing a radio show (1997) in a studio the size of a phone booth once a week. I had 3 listeners. 2 being my parents.

And I was paying for the airtime (WGBB 1240AM). (This was a big money drainer at the time.)

I desperately wanted to grow. I desperately wanted to make something of myself.

Here's what I did.

Hold on though.

First, if you APPLY this principle, your life will change.

Your finances will change.

"Mike, how do you know for sure?"

Easy, this LAW, this PRINCIPLE always works.

Always.

Ready?

***I gave away what I had, to get what I wanted.

Read that again.

You see, most people focus on the 'get'.

I need to 'get this', 'get that'...no - no - no.

That's the hard way. The slow way.

The way to GET is to FIRST give.

Success is about service.

Whatever you want more of, start to give it away.

You want more time? Volunteer

You want money making ideas? Give them away first.

You want better knowledge? Give away some books.

Want more money? Donate money.

Life is based on LAW. What you sow, you'll reap.

"Mike, why do many people fail?"

Because they hold onto what they have, tightly.

Take a piece of what you've been given. Knowledge, time, money, etc...and give it away.

What you have left will multiply and grow.

I didn't make this up. This goes back thousands of years.

Maybe tens of thousands.

Have a story to tell? Give of yourself the time to write it, turn it into a book, what happens next?

People pay you to read it.

You must give before you get.

Oprah gives of herself before she gets.

What does a farmer do?

He plants a seed and a harvest is created.

Take an inventory of what you have to give away.

What about a smile, insight, time, money.

Stop holding on tight and start opening up and putting yourself in the FLOW of life.

Giving and receiving. It makes the world go round.

Work the principle and reap the results. (or enjoy working hard)

I gave everything of myself a few years back and others have told me the seminar changed their life.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :