Monday, March 4, 2013

ggrty

Three Little Words That Can Change Your Life by Linda Gabriel

Whenever you hear yourself think or say "always" or "never" followed by a negative belief, place three little words in front of the statement.

These powerful words are "Up until now…."

Example: "I always have bad luck in relationships." or "I never can keep a job I like."
Notice how final those negative sentences seem.
And they probably feel pretty "realistic" to the person saying them.
Now add the magic words and notice how the energy of the statement changes:

"Up until now I've had bad luck in relationships."

"Up until now I've never kept a job I liked."

Give it a try it with some of your own negative thoughts.

Start by choosing something that you have been complaining about – something you are sure you are "right' about – and change your tune. It's that simple. Stop complaining. Begin thinking and speaking about the situation or person in a positive light.  Even better, take some positive action. Start with something small. Here are some examples:

Change, "I hate to exercise," to, "Let's go for a walk. It'll be fun!"

Change, "I'm not the creative type," to, "It's fun to play around with paint."

Change, "We'll never find a place to park," to, "I'm really lucky getting great parking spaces."

Change, "This is going to be really hard," to, "This is going to be a lot easier than I expected."

You can choose to recreate your life by redirecting your thoughts and words. Begin by weeding from your vocabulary such habitual phrases  as: 
"I'm sick and tired…."
"To die for…"
"It's killing me…."
"It's too hard…"
"This will never work…"

You get the idea. Don't be afraid of your own thoughts, but do keep your mental garden weeded and seeded with thoughts of that which you would love to have growing and blooming in your life.

Three Little Words That Can Change Your Life

"Up until now…"

Those three little words open the door to new possibilities; they create potential for positive change. They are a key to moving into the NOW and letting go of past patterns.

They are magic. Try them.





-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Linda Gabriel

Source: thoughtmedicine.com

Category: Powerful Words , Affirmations 

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :