Wednesday, March 13, 2013

ggrty

6 steps to take


When you catch yourself obsessing on what you don't want 
here are the 6 steps you take:

  1. Get excited

  2. Remind yourself that what you DON'T want is the doorway
    to knowing what you DO want.

  3. IMMEDIATELY take a few minutes to focus on, picture, and write
    down EXACTLY what it is that you DO WANT. Get into it and really
    tap into how having what you do want makes you feel.

  4. Ask yourself 'What one SMALL step can I take right now that will
    absolutely move me toward what I do want?' (Make it a SMALL step)

  5. TAKE THE STEP IMMEDIATELY!

  6. Let it go and go on with your day.

Don't be scared of what you don't want...instead use it as a tool to get 
crystal clear on what you do want and start taking inspired action toward it. 
And remember to celebrate!




-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Kristen

Source: GoBigCoach.com

Category: 

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :