Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ggrty

Winning in inches and edges.

The prizes go to those who meet emergencies successfully.

And the way to meet emergencies is to do each daily task the best we can.

In the hundred yard race the winner does not cross the tape line a dozen strides ahead of the field.

He wins by inches.

So we find it in ordinary business life.

The big things that come our way are rarely the results of long thought or careful planning,

but rather they are the fruit of seed planted in the daily routine of our work.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :