Thursday, February 28, 2013

ggrty

Life is A GIFT

Affirmations  

I amA statement of who you are. I am perfectly healthy in mind, body and spirit.
I canA statement of your potential. I can love my partner unconditionally.
I willA statement of positive change in your life. I will gain more confidence each day.

Goals

1) What do I really want to do with my life? What would I immediately do in my life, with limited resources and without any limitations?

2) What are the three things I want to accomplish in my lifetime? In the next 5 years? What are the three things I want to do this year, this month and today? 

***chart out 10 goals in positive , present and in personal tense. Rewrite them every morning and every evening without looking the previous page.

Intuition

Record all your thoughts in a thought book as they pass through your mind.

Fears

1) What are the 3 things, fears or worries that are troubling me?

2) How many of my worries and things that I feared came into my reality in the past?

Tasks


1) What am I trying to accomplish today? What is the one small step I can take today to get the ball rolling and move forward with this situation?


2) What are the three tasks I have for today? Next day? How many of them take me forward, backward or sideways?


*** List out all the tasks you have for the next day on the previous night while sleeping. Next morning as you wake up prioritize your tasks and take action.


Practice solitude on a regular basis for 30 - 60 mins to find out the answers for all the problems your have.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: Pawan Alluru

Source: Framework

Category: A GIFT

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :