Wednesday, January 23, 2013

ggrty

Motivational And Inspirational Michael Jordan and others

Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Michael Jordan

Champions do not become champions when they win an event, but in the hours, weeks, and months, and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely a demonstration of their championship character.
Michael Jordan

“I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me. Failure always made me try harder next time.”
Michael Jordan

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan

“There are plenty of teams in every sport that have great players and never win titles. Most of the time, those players aren’t willing to sacrifice for the greater good of the team. The funny thing is, in the end, their unwillingness to sacrifice only makes individual goals more difficult to achieve. One thing I believe to the fullest is that if you think and achieve as a team, the individual accolades will take care of themselves. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
– Michael Jordan

“You can practice shooting eight hours a day, but if your technique is wrong, then all you become is very good at shooting the wrong way. Get the fundamentals down and the level of everything you do will rise.”
Michael Jordan

More Inspirational and Motivational Basketball Quotes

“You don’t play against opponents.  You play against the game ofbasketball. “
– Bobby Knight

“One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team.”
–  Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Sometimes a player’s greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.
-  Scottie Pippen

“You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.”
– Jerry West

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :