Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ggrty

Bhagavad Gita Slokas - Sing Along

Bhagavad Gita Slokas

Bhagavad Gita, the celestial song is a divine gift to mankind. Not just listening to the slokas but practicing to sing along will give a great pleasure, bliss and peace in one's life. For this I found the work of Anuradha Poudwal suitable not just singing along but also in learning the Slokas without a Guru.


Bhagavad Gita Slokas sung by Anuradha Poudwal.

Download

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :