Saturday, July 10, 2010

ggrty

What's that?

"Who Am I?"

"A gift of God,
a blessing to this earth
That is what I am.

A person of substance,
a person who matters,
a person who can make others feel the presence
That is what I am.

A person who learns from each day,
a person who has courage for facing each day,
a person who has hope for each tomorrow
That is what I am.

A person having a yearning desire,
to get more and more knowledge
from the ocean of wisdom
That is what I am.

Someone who can give to others
If not the moon, if not the stars,
If not just gifts, if not just flowers
But a hope for the future
And a sweet smile on the face
Which spreads happiness as long as it stays
That is what I am.

And this is the reason
Why I am the happiest
When I Am What I Am.

I Accept Who I Am
I know what I can
I buzz 'Work On'
To show How I Can!"

What I Believe???

Think Not Today, About Tomorrow.
Compare Your Today With Yesterday.
And Make Your Today Better Than Yesterday.
Give Scope For Better Tomorrows To Follow.

:::Prayer To The Lord:::

Thy way, not mine, O Lord,
However dark it be.
Lead me by Thine own hand;
Choose Thou the path for me.

Smooth let it be or rough,
It will be still the best;
Winding or straight, it leads
Right onward to Thy rest.

I dare not choose my lot;
I would not if I might.
Choose Thou for me, my God;
So shall I walk aright.

The kingdom that I seek
Is Thine; so let the way
That leads to it be Thine
Else I must surely stray.

Take Thou my cup and it
With joy or sorrow fill,
As best to Thee may seem;
Choose Thou my good and ill.

Choose Thou for me my friends,
My sickness or my health;
Choose Thou my cares for me,
My poverty or wealth.

Not mine, not mine, the choice,
In things or great or small;
Be Thou my Guide, my Strength,
My Wisdom, and my All...

What I Follow ???

I prefer to Follow The Eighteen "Ities"

For everyone's success in life it is essential that he should develop certain cardinal virtues. Virtue is strength, power and the key to peace. A virtuous man is ever happy, peaceful and prosperous. The Song of Eighteen "Ities" enumerates the virtues that one should cultivate.

Here is the Song of Eighteen "Ities":

Serenity, regularity, absence of vanity,
Sincerity, simplicity, veracity,
Equanimity, fixity, non-irritability,
Adaptability, humility, tenacity,
Integrity, nobility, magnanimity,
Charity, generosity, purity.
Practice daily these eighteen 'ities',
You will soon attain immortality.
Brahman is the only real entity,
Mr. So and so is a false non-entity.
You will abide in eternity and infinity;
You will behold unity in diversity;
You cannot attain this in the university.
You can attain this in the Forest University.

ggrty

About ggrty -

I'm a typical character as everybody tag me. Learning from life as it presents is my daily activity. Listening to others what life has offered them is my passion. Living life to the fullest is my ambition. A person is a success who gets up in the morning, goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do!

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :